'Make us a component part of your business'
OMEG ACCESSORIES AND SPECIALS
This page provides an overview of the accesssories and special applications that Omeg can offer to you.
- Torque Limiting Accessories
- Torque limiting Screwdriver
- 1/4'' drive Deep Socket
- Other items
- Various length Spindle Extensions
- Special flange mounting Bush
- Knob with attached Spindle
- FM Knobs
- Selection of Nuts and Spring Washers
TORQUE LIMITING ACCESSORIES
The recommended torque setting for the bush nut on our potentiometers is 45cN.m and we can recommend the following items available from
Buck and Hickman:
Note: For a small handling charge Buck and Hickman or Omeg can offer to pre-set the required torque value.
- 'Minor' Torque Limiting Screwdriver, Range: 2-135cN.m, Length:143mm (Buck and Hickman Reference 24-8785)
- 1/4'' drive, 10mm AF Deep Socket (Facom reference R.10LA) for the M7 Nuts
- 1/4'' drive, 14mm AF Deep Socket (Facom reference R.14LA) for the 3/8'' and M10 Nuts