'Make us a component part of your business'
(FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
- Terms and Conditions
- Our Terms and Conditions can be found here
- Hours of Business
- Our normal production hours are 0700 - 1700 Monday to Thursday, this can be extended to include Friday and Saturday mornings as required. Our telephones are manned from 0800 - 1700 Monday to Thursday only, please note we are closed on Fridays.
- Holiday Shutdown 2016
- Easter Closure - Factory closes at the end of the working day on Wednesday 1st April and re-opens Tuesday 7th April
- May Day holiday - Monday 4th May
- Spring Bank holiday - Monday 25th May
- August Bank holiday - Monday 31st August
- Christmas Holiday - Factory closes lunchtime on Tuesday
20th December and re-opens Tuesday
3rd January 2016
- Emails from Omeg Sales are not being received in my InBox
- Please ensure that you add our domain - www(dot)omeg(dot)co(dot)uk - to your email Whitelist to ensure that our emails will get to your InBox as some email providers e.g. AOL can block our email replies to you.
- How can I help Omeg Sales with an enquiry?
- By following the links to one of the many potentiometer enquiry forms you can then specify the model, fixing, spindle, resistance value & law, spindle length and any special requests that you may have, in addition to your contact details.
- Do you have the product I have selected in stock?
- All our models are manufactured to order with lead-times starting at 4 working weeks, a limited selection is available from our agents.
- What are the minimum order requirements?
- If the model selected consists of parts already in existence then the minimum order quantity is 10 pieces and the minimum order value is £25 + carriage + VAT if applicable.
- Are Omeg products made in the UK?
- Yes, we design and manufacture 95% of all components in our factory but some items e.g. nuts, washers and alloy diecastings are sourced from elsewhere.
- What are the terms of payment?
- New customers are issued with a pro forma invoice. Full payment is required before final assembly takes place. The pro forma invoice will indicate the shipment and latest payment date. 30-day account application forms are available on request (minimum spend per annum £1,000).
- Can I make card payments?
- Yes, we can accept card payments by Mastercard and Visa.
- Are specials available?
- Our product development and sales departments will look at the practicality of producing a special requirement and where feasible offer a no obligation quotation including, if applicable, artwork and tooling costs.
- Are samples available?
- Free samples of models shown on our website are available. There may be a cost incurred to manufacture special requests.
- Where can I obtain a statement on RoHS/REACH?
- Our RoHS / REACH statement is here, further information is available on request.
- Where can I obtain guidance for soldering potentiometers?
- Our Guidance for soldering is here, further information is available on request.