'Make us a component part of your business'
(FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
- Hours of Business
- Our normal production hours are 0700 - 1700 Monday to Thursday, this can be extended to include Friday and Saturday mornings as required. Our telephones are manned from 0800 - 1700 Monday to Thursday only, please note we are closed on Friday.
- Holiday Shutdown 2012
- We will be closed:- Thursday 5th and Monday 9th April; Monday 7th May; Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th June; Monday 27th August; Friday 21st December 2012 to Tuesday 1st January 2013.
- How can I help Omeg Sales with an enquiry?
- By following the links to one of the many potentiometer enquiry forms you can then specify the model, fixing, spindle, resistance value & law, spindle length and any special requests that you may have, in addition to your contact details.
- Do you have the product I have selected in stock?
- All our models are manufactured to order with lead-times starting at 4 working weeks, a limited selection is available from our agents.
- What are the minimum order requirements?
- If the model selected consists of parts already in existence then the minimum order quantity is 10 pieces and the minimum order value is £25 + carriage + VAT if applicable.
- Are Omeg products made in the UK?
- Yes, we design and manufacture 95% of all components in our factory but some items e.g. nuts, washers and alloy diecastings are sourced from elsewhere.
- What are the terms of payment?
- New customers are issued with a pro forma invoice. Full payment is required before final assembly takes place. The pro forma invoice will indicate the shipment and latest payment date. 30-day account application forms are available on request (minimum spend per annum £1,000).
- Can I make card payments?
- Yes, we can accept card payments by Mastercard and Visa.
- Are specials available?
- Our product development and sales departments will look at the practicality of producing a special requirement and where feasible offer a no obligation quotation including, if applicable, artwork and tooling costs.
- Are samples available?
- Free samples of models shown on our website are available. There may be a cost incurred to manufacture special requests.
- Where can I obtain a statement on RoHS/REACH?
- Our RoHS / REACH statement is here, further information is available on request.